Sunday 22 January 2012

Video of Pitch

I think that the feedback that I received with regards to the sample scene was fair and eye opening. I was able to hear different ideas, and some positive criticism about the different aspects of my work. The class was able to give to new and improved ideas for my film and I was then able to incorporate some of these ideas into the final product. Firstly, I was told that I may need to have more of a soundtrack to play as my film was not solely focused on dialogue. I was then able to incorporate this into my work by adding more intensified and relevant soundtracks.

I was also a lot of fair and helpful criticism. I was told that the background noises of cars and buses would need to be altered, as the volume of the vehicles differed between cuts. One other main piece of feedback I got was very positive. I was told that the lighting was very good because it looked very natural and was able to successfully add to the tension and eeriness in the scene. Other than this, I believe that the feedback I got was very helpful and if I am to take notice of the feedback, it will help me to achieve the final product I am hoping for.





Untitled from Damien Johnson on Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment